Keep Your AC System in Peak Condition
With the price of energy increasing, maximizing the efficiency and properly maintaining your equipment will help lower your energy costs.
We offer convenient scheduling of your tune-up which is included with your Cooling System Maintenance Plan. When the heat arrives, your cooling equipment will be tuned to run at its best, providing you with cooling and comfort all summer long.
Annual maintenance includes:
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Inspect and clean inside cooling coil (if accessible)
- Inspect and clean condensate pans, drain lines, and condensate pumps
- Inspect condensate lines for leaks
- Inspect and clean outdoor condenser coil
- Lubricate motors and bearings where applicable
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections in equipment
- Inspect contactors and relays for pitting and burnt contact points
- Monitor voltage and amp draw on motors
- Monitor refrigerant pressures for proper charge (does not include adding refrigerant)
- Inspect thermostat and controls for proper operation
- Inspect and test all safety controls