AIR SCRUBBER: PURE INDOOR AIR AND A $100 DISCOUNT
A NASTY ALLERGY SEASON … A HIGH-TECH SOLUTION
Spring allergy season is already here, blanketing cars with pollen and bringing a LOT of discomfort. Here are the facts:
- Seasonal allergies affect 10% of children — that’s tens of thousands of kids in our are
- Our region is a “high risk” zone for allergens — see the map above from Pollen.com.
- Staying indoors may not help — indoor air may be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air
So what’s the GOOD news? There’s a high-tech solution: Air Scrubber. This device uses NASA-inspired oxidizers to remove allergens, surface contaminants, viruses and more from the air AND surfaces in your home.
Bonus: for a limited time you can save $100 off Air Scrubber. The details:
- Air Scrubber attaches directly to a home’s HVAC system for fast installation
- Cool Crew has installed Air Scrubbers in hundreds of offices, healthcare facilities and homes
- Air Scrubber is also great during winter — it’s clinically proven to eliminate the virus that causes COVID, MRSA, and other illness-causing bacteria
If anyone in your home suffers from allergies, take a minute to learn more. Act soon, and you can take advantage of our $100 discount off of an Air Scrubber installation.
REQUEST AND ESTIMATE, GET $100
What It Is:
An air scrubber is a device that attaches directly to the ductwork of your HVAC system. It removes air pollution, VOCs, surface contaminants, pet dander, odors and dust whenever you turn on your air conditioner, heat system, or circulation fan.
What It Does:
- Purifies the air and reduces particles that can irritate allergies and asthma
- Eliminates airborne germs, bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi in the air and on surfaces in your home
- Removes stale odors and reduces dust
- Prolongs the life and maintains the efficiency of your heating and cooling system
If you’re looking to clean both airborne particles and to clean surfaces, go with an air scrubber system.