Heating Service & Installation
Trust the Local Pros
Your heating system, whether a furnace or boiler, is one of your home’s most valuable assets. Here are a few reasons our region’s homeowners trust Boyertown Oil & Propane for heating service and installation:
- Unmatched experience. When you want the job done right, there’s no substitute for time on the job. Our technicians have an average of 12+ years of experience; we’ve installed hundreds of systems and seen – and solved – just about every heating equipment problem.
- Certified pros. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends you trust your equipment to professionals. We agree. All Boyertown Oil & Propane technicians have received certification through national and state organizations – and they get regular updates and equipment training.
- System selection. Choosing the wrong equipment or wrong size system for your home can cause major problems: poor performance, inefficient fuel usage, or system failure. After decades of heating system installations, we’re well equipped to help you select just the right solution for your home.
- Competitive pricing. A new heating system is a major purchase. Boyertown Oil & Propane has built a reputation for quality while offering competitive prices, reasonable financing and more.
- We know the area. Our team understands the region’s climate and housing stock – in fact, we’ve serviced many homes through multiple ownership changes. We know how to keep you warm.
Furnace Maintenance & Tune-Up
Furnace Tune-Up. Keep your oil or gas furnace operating at peak efficiency and prevent major problems with an annual furnace inspection. Regular maintenance will extend the life of your furnace and provides peace of mind that a major breakdown won’t occur.
What’s included in the inspection:
- Replace tank filter
- Inspect all parts and replace, if needed
- Thoroughly clean boiler to remove soot build up
- Service the burner and its components
- Inspect oil tank
- Test combustion efficiency with electronic meter
- Replace furnace filter
- Inspect all parts and replace, as needed
Save money and gain peace of mind that your HVAC system is in top condition
Many customers opt for a service plan because of the parts and labor coverage and 24-hour priority emergency service.