Better technology that trims heating bills by up to 40%
Now you can upgrade your existing water heater and boiler, furnace or heat pump to a single high-efficiency system engineered to deliver exceptional fuel economy. Rhoads Energy offers the System 2000 from Energy Kinetics — the #1 top-rated system by Brookhaven National Laboratory.
The Wall Street Journal says the Energy Kinetics system has gained a “cult following in the Northeast.”
One reason: homeowners who use oil heat and hot water baseboards or radiators could save $800 – or more – every year with the Energy Kinetics System 2000.
Key features and advantages:
- Unique Design: The System 2000 design heats quickly and recovers energy at the end of the heating and hot water cycles, virtually eliminating idle losses found in all other boilers.
- High efficiency: Energy Kinetics’ System 2000 has the best annual efficiency performance among all home heating systems tested to date.
- Digital Energy Manager: This feature monitors and controls System 2000 for peak heat and hot water efficiency. It automatically matches energy usage to the exact requirements of your home.
- Proven savings: Nearly 40% average savings were achieved by installing System 2000 to replace cast iron boilers rated at 85%-86% AFUE; some homeowners may save even more.
- Heat, hot water … and quiet: The System 2000 produces your home’s heat, plus an almost endless supply of hot water, while running quietly.
To learn more, contact Rhoads Energy for more details or for an analysis by our trained team of home heat experts. Email us or call (717) 397-5277 today, or simply complete our online form.