Better technology that trims heating bills by up to 40%
Now you can upgrade your existing water heater and boiler, furnace or heat pump to a single high-efficiency system engineered to deliver exceptional fuel economy. Rhoads Energy offers the System 2000 from Energy Kinetics — the #1 top-rated system by Brookhaven National Laboratory.
The Wall Street Journal says the Energy Kinetics system has gained a “cult following in the Northeast.”
One reason: homeowners who use oilheat and hot water baseboards or radiators could save $800 – or more – every year with the Energy Kinetics System 2000.
Key features and advantages:
- Unique Design: The System 2000 design heats quickly and recovers energy at the end of the heating and hot water cycles, virtually eliminating idle losses found in all other boilers.
- High efficiency: Energy Kinetics’ System 2000 has the best annual efficiency performance among all home heating systems tested to date.
- Digital Energy Manager: This feature monitors and controls System 2000 for peak heat and hot water efficiency. It automatically matches energy usage to the exact requirements of your home.
- Proven savings: Nearly 40% average savings were achieved by installing System 2000 to replace cast iron boilers rated at 85%-86% AFUE; some homeowners may save even more.
- Heat, hot water … and quiet: The System 2000 produces your home’s heat, plus an almost endless supply of hot water, while running quietly.