Navigating our New Phone System
One of the values at the Rhoads Energy Family of Companies is focusing on providing high-quality support and service at every level within our company. We recently upgraded our automated phone system that will allow you to get to the correct department as quickly as possible.
When you call our office, you will be prompted for your selection and be directed to the corresponding department.
Below is a quick reference guide for our phone system options.
- If you are current customer calling to pay your bill or schedule delivery or service, press 1.
- If you are a potential new customer calling about delivery, service or fuel pricing, press 2.
- For our Pacific Pride and Voyager Fleet customers, please press 3.
- If we supply your natural gas, press 4.
- If you think you have a gas leak, press 9.
- For an emergency or to speak with an operator, press 0.
- If you know the extension of the employee you are trying to reach, you may dial it at any time.
- If you would like to access the company directly, press #.
If you have any feedback or suggestions for other ways we can improve, please contact us.